These Terms and Conditions ("Agreement") govern the use of the services provided by 安佳駕駛學院 (referred to as "we," "us," or "the Academy") and set forth the terms and conditions under which individuals ("you" or "the customer") may access and use our services. By enrolling in any course or using our services, you agree to comply with and be bound by this Agreement. It is important that you read and understand these terms before proceeding.
- Enrollment and Registration:
- To enroll in any course offered by 安佳駕駛學院, you must provide accurate and complete personal information during the registration process.
- You agree to provide any necessary identification documents and address verification as requested during the registration process.
- Course Fees and Payments:
- Course fees and payment details will be provided to you upon registration.
- You agree to pay the course fees in full as specified by 安佳駕駛學院.
- All payments made are non-refundable, unless otherwise stated in our refund policy.
- Course Schedule and Attendance:
- 安佳駕駛學院 will provide you with the course schedule and necessary information regarding each course.
- You are responsible for attending the classes as scheduled. Missed classes may require rescheduling at an additional cost.
- Code of Conduct:
- You agree to behave in a respectful and responsible manner during your interactions with 安佳駕駛學院 staff, instructors, and fellow students.
- Any form of harassment, discrimination, or disruptive behavior will not be tolerated and may result in immediate termination of your enrollment without refund.
- Intellectual Property:
- All course materials, including but not limited to instructional content, videos, and handouts, are the property of 安佳駕駛學院 and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
- You agree not to reproduce, distribute, or modify any course materials without explicit written permission from 安佳駕駛學院.
- Limitation of Liability:
- 安佳駕駛學院 strives to provide accurate and reliable information; however, we make no guarantees regarding the accuracy, completeness, or suitability of the course content.
- We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising from or in any way related to your participation in our courses or use of our services.
- Amendments and Modifications:
- 安佳駕駛學院 reserves the right to amend, modify, or update these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
- It is your responsibility to review the most current version of this Agreement periodically.
- Governing Law:
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
- We reserve the right to terminate your enrollment in our courses or access to our services if you fail to comply with these Terms and Conditions, engage in any misconduct, or disrupt the learning environment.
- Termination may result in the forfeiture of any fees paid and may be subject to additional consequences as outlined in our policies.
- You agree to indemnify and hold 安佳駕駛學院, its instructors, employees, and affiliates harmless from any claims, damages, liabilities, losses, or expenses arising out of your use of our services or any violation of these Terms and Conditions.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be unenforceable or invalid, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- Entire Agreement:
- The English version of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail in case of any inconsistencies or conflicts with translations into other languages.
If you have any questions, concerns, or inquiries regarding these Terms and Conditions, please contact us using the following information:
Address: G/F, Block A, Man Sun Logistics Centre, 3B Hung Cheung Road, Tuen Mun
Phone: (852)6748 7855
By enrolling in our courses or using our services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to these Terms and Conditions. It is important to review and familiarize yourself with this Agreement before proceeding.
These Terms and Conditions were last updated on 1 Feb 2023.